Salutations, My name is Olivia and I'm a hopeless romantic. I love guys some girls, new girl, movies, David Tennant, archery, Adventure Time and pin up....
things girls are made to feel ashamed of-
- having periods
- choosing what they want to wear on their body
- wanting to/not wanting to have sex
- putting boys in the ‘friendzone’
- standing up against misogyny
- ruining a boy’s life by telling the police that he raped her
- having hair on their body
- not appreciating catcalls
- not appreciating chivalry
- having control over their own fucking body
Right when we had first begun dating, there was one night that my boyfriend and I were texting about our plans for the evening. Towards thr end of the conversation he sent me a text stating “Oh yea, that’s fine. We’ll just play it by year.” At first I thought it was a typo, and then I thought about it and replied “By year? You mean “by ear”?” He response “Is that the phrase?”response “Is that the phrase?” It was then that I realized he’s been saying “Play it by year” for 20 ears.